Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Vampire Mouse #2: The Price of Love Part 2

The Price of Love Part 2 Cover

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 1

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 2

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 3

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 4

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 5

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 6

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 7
The Price of Love Part 2_Page 8

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 9

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 10

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 11

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 12
The Price of Love Part 2_Page 13

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 14

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 15

The Price of Love Part 2_Page 16

Special Thanks Page

Coming Soon in 2014

Final Thoughts

I hope that you all enjoyed The Vampire Mouse #2: The Price of Love Part 2. I had a great time making the two part origin story, but I'm glad that it's done, and now to focus on the journey. Part 1 and 2 of the Vampire Mouse origin story were slow going with action popping up every so often, but I can assure you that The Vampire Mouse #3: Fate Be Changed will be totally different, as the colored cover suggests. 

This weekend is Dragon Con, and I will be in attendance for the fifth year in a row. I'll let you all know how it goes and post whatever pictures I've taken. Until next time this is Billy Wright wishing you all a goodnight. So long, everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment