Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Vampire Mouse #1 "The Price of Love Part 1 of 2"

The first issue of the Vampire Mouse debuted yesterday at the Fluke Mini Comics Festival in Athens, Georgia, and as promised here is the story in its entirety.

Cover
Page 1

Page 2

Page 3
Page 4


Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

In Memory

Coming Soon

Final Thoughts

I hope that you enjoyed it and are relishing the release of the second part of the origin story of the Vampire Mouse. The festival was a huge success. Due to the fact that I ran out of ink I was only able to make ten copies, which I didn't like, but it didn't matter in the end. I sold all but one comic. Pretty good. It was a great experience that I would happily do again. I met some great people along the way. Sure there are things that I would do differently next time, but that's why the first time is always the learning experience.

There are plans in the works to increase the Vampire Mouse's exposure by turning this into a webcomic. I'm still looking into it, but the probability that it will be a webcomic is great.

Until next time, this is Billy Wright wishing you all a good night. So long, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment